Tuesday, January 10, 2012

~* 5 Stars for The Shoppe of Spells by Shanon Grey *~

The Shoppe of Spells by Shanon Grey (<~~~Amazon)

I started this book out late last night and I gave up on my cleaning, so that I could devote all hours of the morning to this book.

Let me just say, I fell in love with not only all the characters in this book, but I also found a place in my heart for Ruthorford, Georgia as well.

I read a lot of paranormal books, sometimes a book a day. Do you know how hard it is to come up with a paranormal book that is unique and stands out? Because I read so much sometimes the books and authors blur together because either the stories are similar or the types of characters are similar (all the vamps being the same, or the creatures being the same etc). That was not the case for me with The Shoppe of Spells.

You'll spend most of this book asking yourself questions like "What is Morgan? What is Dorian? What is up with Ruthorford and the towns people?"

Morgan is an extremely fresh heroine with her compassion and love and finding out who she really is for the first time in her life.

There are not a ton of Indie authors out there who can compete with some of the New York Times authors, but Shanon Grey is definitely an author that I can see being on the NYT's best-sellers list.

If you want a refreshing change from the normal paranormal, I encourage you to pick up this book and let it take you away to the mysterious town of Ruthorford, in a story filled with mystery, magic, and love.

Reviewed by Chelsea for Paranormal Addicts

No comments:

Post a Comment